AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE
Don’t wait until you need your air conditioning in hot weather to find out that your vehicle is low on Freon! You need you’re A/C even in the winter!
Did you know every time you turn on your defroster, your air conditioning compressor must dry the air before the defroster directs it to your windshield?
Low Freon may indicate a leak. However, it is normal for some freon to escape, due to the movement of your vehicle’s engine, the expansion and contraction of the materials that make up the A/C system, and variations in the operating speed of your air conditioning compressor due to engine RPM.
Your air conditioning system should be checked for proper operation and Freon charge at least once a year. Insufficient Freon can damage your vehicle’s compressor, expansion valve and seals, resulting in very costly repairs.
Maintaining the proper amount of Freon ensures that the refrigerant oil is carried through your air conditioning system to lubricate its moving parts and seals.
We have the most sophisticated air conditioning service and leak detection equipment now available. We are certified by ASE and MACS to handle both R12 and the new R134A refrigerant. Call today to make an appointment!
- Test system for proper Freon
- Test Freon for moisture contamination
- Test Freon for air contamination
- Clean condenser fins, as required
- Inspect and adjust A/C compressor drive belt
- Performance test A/C operation
- Inspect all visible A/C components for leaks and add Freon dye, as needed
- Test antifreeze for proper mix