Is My Car Ready For A Road Trip?
Before you hit the road for vacation travel, it’s a good idea to check your vehicle over first for safety and to help avoid the inconvenience and expense of breaking down miles from home. Here’s what we recommend:
· Check Filters and Fluids including Oil, Antifreeze/Coolant, Windshield Washer, Power Steering, Brake & Transmission Fluids. Dirty filters can waste gas and cause engine to lose power.
· Check Hoses & Belts. Replace is cracked, brittle, frayed, loose or showing excessive wear. They are critical for your Electrical System, A/C, Power Steering, and Cooling System.
· Check Brake System and make sure Battery connection is clean, tight, and corrosion-free
· Check Tires, including Tire Pressure, tread, bulges, & bald spots.
· Check Air Conditioning System – driving in the heat without A/C is miserable.
If you’re looking for a Vehicle Inspection Near Me, we will be happy to help you. We treat every car we work on with the same care as if it were our own vehicle. Our goal is to keep you safe and on the road.